Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase with your invoice for an exchange or refund within 30 days.
To return an item, please follow these steps:
- Double check the date because some dates stamped on products are the dates of manufacturer, not expiration
- Please make a photocopy of your invoice, and include the photocopied invoice in the shipment
- Write the RGA number on the copied invoice
- Place all the items to be returned in a corrugated box, you are responsible for sending the packages back to our office.
If you have any further questions, please give us a call at 519-893-9488
Returned items received without prior authorization (RGA) may result in the returned item being denied credit and or repair.
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after purchase
- Returnable products must be in new re-sellable condition, and safety seal unopened
- All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your orders shipped for free and you are returning it we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Items with expiry dates of less than 6 months are not returnable
- Return orders are subject to an 18% to 40% restocking fee, depending on item
- Some products are Non Returnable. See below for details
Non-Returnable Items Include:
- Equipment and Dental Hand Pieces may not be returned for credit or refund, but can be repaired or replaced in accordance to manufacturer warranties.
- Special Order Items
If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, TRH Services will ship you another ordered item or we will refund the entire purchase amount, at TRH Services discretion.
Failure to comply with one or all of these return policies may result in credit being denied.